Public Event Venues
Venues need to manage traffic flow, visitor access, and monitor everybody on site in order to successfully guarantee safety for all. Your security system should enhance your visitors’ experiences and make it easy for staff to provide the highest quality of customer service.
To ensure you provide a great customer experience from the moment people approach your venue, it is important you manage your crowds upon entry. Integrated security systems from Amax can provide swift management of queues and crowds to allow quick and safe entry.
Our systems include:
- HD CCTV monitoring of queue lengths
- Tripod turnstiles
- Full height turnstiles
- Coded readers
- Swipe card readers
- ‘Tailgating’ detection and prevention
Improving customer service
Your security solution should also provide you with the ability to manage and improve the customer service delivered at your event. Using the latest HD security cameras, you can monitor and manage queues at multiple locations across your venue, including customer information desks, box offices, food and beverage kiosks, toilet facilities and merchandise stools.
By monitoring these locations via CCTV you can:
- Redirect customers to available facilities
- Re-deploy staff to busier customer locations
- Re-direct crowd flow to reduce traffic
These can all be monitored on a tablet, smartphone or computer, from any location, giving you the flexibility to manage large multi-gate venues from a central location, or even remotely.
Secure and manage your crowd effectively
With a proven record working with some of the UK’s most iconic venues, we can provide an expert and complete solution to your security requirements. These include:
- The latest CCTV systems to monitor crowd activities across your site
- Access control and turnstiles to regulate movement of visitors
- Video analytics for reduced queues and congestion at entrances
- Segregation of public and private areas
- Access control for restricted areas
- Monitored intruder alarms for multiple entrances
- A flexible system to allow you to lease out your premises to external promoters
By ensuring that crowd traffic flows smoothly, without congestion, and with advanced monitoring systems keeping track of activity in your venue, your attendees will not only be safer, but have a more enjoyable event.
Meeting your security requirements
We ensure that your security and safety arrangements are compliant for the necessary level of insurance that you require. We are able to install Redcare, Redcare GSM and Dualcom systems to link your monitored security and fire safety systems directly through to the emergency services, either through telephone lines or wireless radio networks.
Amax Fire and Security will not only provide you with the peace of mind that your public event venue is protected, but also the most advanced security solutions with the very best in service and after sales care.
To find out more about how Amax can assist you with your security needs, call one of our expert team on 020 8427 2242